Food For The Poor seeks compassionate, capable individuals to help us serve those in greatest need. Our organization relies on a dedicated staff to partner with donors in bringing relief to poverty-stricken communities.
If you are someone who feels a call to serve the poor, we encourage you to submit your resume. Listed below are the open positions at Food For The Poor:
Data Entry Clerk – Gifts In Kind Department
Do you have superb data entry and time management skills? Are you an ace with Excel? If you enjoy handling a large volume of work, answered “yes” to these questions and are seeking a rewarding full-time opportunity, please apply today.
Overall Responsibilities: Input data into Microsoft Navision to process donations and inventory information for the Gifts in Kind coordinators, send faxes and emails, maintain electronic files, and Internet research as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of work
- Excellent data entry skills, with accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Competency with figures a must
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust work priorities as requested
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Education: Minimum high school diploma, additional post-high school courses preferred
Experience: At least two years of related experience
To apply for this position, please visit: www.FoodForThePoor.org/dataentry
Clergy for our Speakers Bureau
Are you interested in preaching in the U.S. on behalf of Food For The Poor’s ministry to destitute families throughout the Caribbean and Latin America? As opportunities become available throughout the year, we hire English-speaking and bilingual (Spanish/English) Catholic and Episcopal priests and Lutheran pastors.
Your participation will open hearts to the gospel message and create public awareness of the Third World’s plight.Through your involvement, you will help Food For The Poor provide needy families with food, medicine, basic housing, education and more.
- Commitment is only for weekends
- Salary/stipend, travel and expenses provided
- No relocation necessary
- Must have permission from Bishop or Major Superior
Join the outreach of Food For The Poor today.
For more information,call Joan Vidal toll-free 877-654-2960 ext. 6419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Throughout US Relocation: Not necessary Travel: Yes