Nonprofit Career Opportunities
Food For The Poor seeks compassionate, capable individuals to help us serve those in greatest need. Our organization relies on a dedicated staff to partner with donors in bringing relief to poverty-stricken communities.
If you are someone who feels a call to serve the poor, we encourage you to submit your resume. Listed below are the open positions at Food For The Poor:
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer – Information Systems Department
- Clergy for our Speakers Bureau
- Experience with business intelligence tools: WebFocus, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- SQL, T-SQL, Tables, Scripts, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- ETL data augmentation, manipulation, mining and loading
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing and multidimensional database
experience a plus
- Advanced data analytics a plus
- SQL Server Database Administration a plus
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) a plus
- Nonprofit/charity experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or another quantitative field with at least three years of experience in a business intelligence developer role
- Alternatively, high school diploma and at least five years of hands-on business intelligence development experience
- Commitment is only for weekends
- Salary/stipend, travel and expenses provided
- No relocation necessary
- Must have permission from Bishop or Major Superior
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer – Information Systems Department
Our Information Systems Department is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to provide subject matter expertise in the support/development of Business Intelligence (BI) reports/solutions across the organization. The initial primary focus of this position will be to become familiar with existing reporting solutions and the data requirements vital to our business processes and the mission we serve.
As the position evolves, the individual in this position will contribute to data management, augmentation and data cleansing, as well as the analysis and design of data and data structures to support application development, data visualizations, reporting and analytics.
Skills and Qualifications:
To apply for this position, please visit:
Clergy for our Speakers Bureau
Are you interested in preaching in the U.S. on behalf of Food For The Poor’s ministry to destitute families throughout the Caribbean and Latin America? As opportunities become available throughout the year, we hire English-speaking and bilingual (Spanish/English) Catholic and Episcopal priests and Lutheran pastors.
Your participation will open hearts to the gospel message and create public awareness of the Third World’s plight.Through your involvement, you will help Food For The Poor provide needy families with food, medicine, basic housing, education and more.
Join the outreach of Food For The Poor today.
For more information, please call toll-free 877-654-2960 or email email@example.com
Location: Throughout US Relocation: Not necessary Travel: Yes