A Vast Network To Help The Poor
Our Gifts in Kind Department facilitates the process of transporting donated goods to needy people across the Caribbean and Latin America. Our vast network of partnerships and extensive experience in shipping, storage and distribution enable us to deliver aid quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of Donating
Through Food For The Poor, you can provide humanitarian aid and relief, and do your part to make the world a little better.
- Reach those who need your help most
- Receive detailed follow-up reports
- Enjoy a tax deduction
- Deliver specific, need-appropriate goods
- Protect the environment
How You Can Help
Donations made through our Gifts in Kind Department change lives and restore hope. There are several ways you can help:
- Donate tractor-trailer loads of items from our needed items list to the right, or supply other materials
- Provide freight assistance to help transport goods
- Sponsor corporate food and fundraising drives
We would be pleased to talk with you about becoming involved in Food For The Poor’s mission to provide relief to destitute families, and to help you and your organization to meet your charitable giving goals.
To contact us:
954-427-2222, ext. 4055